TRiCERA NFT ART FAQ
TRiCERA NFT Art is a non-fungible token (NFT) for digital art selected by TRiCERA, making it possible to purchase digital art that was previously difficult to prove authorship or ownership due to copying or illegal downloading. The purchase is made on the Ethereum platform.
TRiCERA uses Metamask on the Ethereum platform for cryptocurrency payment.
To purchase TRiCERA NFT Art, you will need an Ethereum wallet. TRiCERA ART currently uses an e-wallet called Metamask as its Ethereum wallet. Please refer to the steps below to install Metamask.
1. Check your browser
- a. Google Chrome
- b. Firefox
- c. Brave
- d. Microsoft Edge *Internet Explorer is not supported.
Currently, Metamask is compatible with the following browsers. Please check which browser you are using.
2. Install Metamask
On your PC, you can install Metamask as an extension to your browser.
Go to your browser's web store from the URL below and select the browser extension marketplace of your choice. For example, click 'Add to Chrome' if you are using Chrome. It will take you to the Google Chrome Web Store and the extension will be installed into your browser.
3. Metamask Set up
Once you have installed the Metamask extension, select the Metamask icon at the top of your bookmarks bar. Follow the instructions below to set up Metamask:
- a. Click the Metamask icon and select the 'Get Started' button in the pop-up.
- b. If you don't have a Wallet yet, select Create Wallet.
- d. Once you have agreed, you will be prompted to create a new password, which must be at least 8 characters long, and tick the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions (please keep your password in a safe place).
- e. Once you have created your password, you will be presented with a passphrase. The passphrase consists of 12 English words. Like your password, please keep it safe and do not lose it.
- f. Once you have confirmed and saved your passphrase, click 'Next' and you will be prompted to enter your passphrase. Select each word in the correct order and click 'Confirm' when you have finished creating your saved passphrase.
- g. When you have finished confirming your passphrase, you will see a 'Congratulations' message, click 'All done' and your Metamask Wallet set up is complete.
Once you have created your Metamask Wallet, you can purchase a NFT art on TRiCERA. To purchase NFT art, you will need ETH to pay for the NFT art sale price and commission (GAS fee). Please make sure you have ETH deposited in your chosen account on Metamask. If you don't have ETH, please make separate arrangements to transfer money from an exchange.
When you go to the NFT Artwork page, you will see the Buy Now and Bid buttons. If you you are ready to make a purchase, click on the Buy Now button. To continue with the purchase, follow the steps below:
- 1. When you click on the Buy Now button, you will be taken to the purchase page.
- 2. At the purchase page, you will be asked to confirm your purchase and the price. Click the Buy Now button again.
- 3. After clicking the Buy Now button, you will be asked to confirm your connection to Metamask. (During your first purchase, Metamask will ask you for permission to use Ethereum tokens on TRiCERA. You will also receive a confirmation of your purchase if you are already connected to Metamask).
- 4. Once Metamask is connected, you will see a pop-up with the selling price and GAS (the fee charged for trading with Ethereum). To accept the purchase, click on the Confirm button.
- 5. Once you click the confirm button, the transaction will run and your NFT and Metamask will be connected. (The transaction may take a few minutes to confirm, depending on how busy the blockchain is)
- 6. When the transaction is completed, Congratulations will appear on the screen, confirming that the purchase has successfully occured.
At each of the NFT Artwork page, you will see the buttons Buy Now and Place Bid. To place a bid, click on the Place Bid button. Here are the instructions for bidding;
- 1. Clicking the Place Bid button will take you to the bidding page.
- 2. On the bidding page, the artwork and a minimum bid price will appear. nter your desired bid price in the Your Bids field, and your share (%) of the Resale Fee in the Resale Fee field.
- 3. Once you have entered Your Bids and Resale Fee, click on the Bid button and you will be connected to Metamask.You will be asked to confirm your connection to Metamask (During your first purchase, Metamask will display a pop-up asking for permission to use your Ethereum token on TRiCERA. elect Confirm). You will also receive a bid confirmation if you are already connected to Metamask).
- 4. Once Metamask is connected, you will see a pop-up with the bid price and GAS (the fee charged for trading with Ethereum). To accept the bid, click on the Confirm button.
- 5. Once you click on the confirm button, the transaction will run and your NFT will be connected to Metamask. (The transaction may take a few minutes to confirm, depending on how busy the blockchain is) , When the transaction is completed, you will see a Congratulations message on the screen, confirming that your bid is complete.
Currently, TRiCERA allows you to re-list your art on the NFT art platform Zora (https://zora.co/). For more information, please refer to Zora’s official FAQ pages on how to resell your art on Zora.
- Method 1) Do not set a List Price
- Method 2) Set a Buy it now Price
- Method 3) Set a Reserve Price
Method 2) Buy it now Price.
This feature allows the NFT creator to set a “buy it now” price and allows the user to skip the auction. If the user bids more than the “buy it now” price, the item is sold immediately and the ownership of the NFT is immediately transferred to the user.
Method 3) Set a Reserve Price.
The reserve price is the minimum price at which an item may be sold. If a bid is placed at the reserve price, the auction will run for the next 24 hours and the highest bidder will win the auction within 24 hours.
However, if a higher bid is received between 15 minutes before the end of the auction and the end of the auction, the end time will be extended by 15 minutes. The auction will be extended again and again by an automatic extension function if a higher bid is placed in the last 15 minutes before the end of the auction.